all posts post new thread

Repeat Until Strong.

What if I cant do presses with one arm? I Cant hold the bell straight overhead--can only raise arm 45* from the horizontal plane.
Can you do floor press (on your back) and side press (after the roll to the forearm?). What other positions can you use for the press?

Today's Practice: Towards Sinister
  • 3x5 goblet squat with 48kg
  • 20x5 one-arm swings with 48kg in 10 mins (5 swings every 30 secs), 1-minute rest, then
  • 10x1 get-ups with 48kg in 10 mins
Starting a Sinister swing peaking protocol, recommended by @Brett Jones .

As always, finishing with S&S stretches.

• 18x6 one-arm swings with 48kg in 9 mins (6 swings every 30 secs), 1-minute rest, then
Pretty good session again - I can still pass the talk test between the sets.

Today's pic

• 18x6 one-arm swings with 48kg in 9 mins (6 swings every 30 secs), 1-minute rest, then
Pretty good session again - I can still pass the talk test between the sets.

Today's pic

Pavel! Following your log for a couple of years now!

For a while you chose to do 56kg swings… why not 56kg TGU?

Pavel! Following your log for a couple of years now!

For a while you chose to do 56kg swings… why not 56kg TGU?
I can swing heavier than 56 kg, but as for get-ups, it is still quite heavy. Possibly in the future.

• 16x7 one-arm swings with 48kg in 8 mins (6 swings every 30 secs), 1-minute rest, then
Still a pretty good session - but yes, it does get more difficult. Let's see the next sessions!

• 14x8 one-arm swings with 48kg in 7 mins (8 swings every 30 secs, 112 swings total), 1-minute rest, then
Still a pretty good session - again, little bit more difficult, but doable. Let's see the next sessions!

• 12x9 one-arm swings with 48kg in 6 mins (9 swings every 30 secs, 108 swings total), 1-minute rest, then
And again, still a pretty good session - and again, a little bit more difficult, but doable. The next session shall be Sinister proper - let's see.

Back
Top Bottom