all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Thoughts on Heart Rate and Maf

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Sadhguru says the mind is like a knife. It dissects. Well, one can only dissect so far. And in certain circumstances it's just not appropriate. I don't dissect my wife! I look at her and appreciate her for what she is. I don't need to cut her up to know she makes my life better. I FEEL it.

Hey Anna…
What would you say, ’on average’ your cadence is? I know it depends a bit on terrain and and what we are looking at for training adaptations but in general mine hovers around 93-95

I try to make it 90, and 10 years ago it was, but these days it's probably more like 85. Having stronger legs means I can grind in a bigger gear a bit more effectively than I used to... for better or worse. I do have a cadence monitor on my bike but the battery needs replacing... maybe I'll do that soon. Also, surely I have more leg muscle than I used to have, and more fast-twitch fiber from weightlifting, which means more glycogen on board, in total.

Status
Closed Thread. (Continue Discussion of This Topic by Starting a New Thread.)
Back
Top Bottom