Either you never touched the barbell, or you dabbled in the past. Now you choose to be strong and to do it right.
At Barbell 101 workshop you will learn:
- Develop total body strength with just two highest yield lifts (Fact: some of the strongest athletes in the world are ultra-minimalists)
- The Deadlift—the most “functional” strength exercise and the most hardcore lift of all time
- The Bench Press—the undisputed champion for building upper body strength faster than any other exercise
- The Bridge Floor Press—a favorite of old-time strongmen and wrestlers, it is a bench press with no bench
- Perform these lifts like a pro—with techniques perfected for maximal strength and longevity
- Keep gaining strength non-stop for up to a year with state-of-the-art programming that blends Soviet science and American ingenuity
- Build quality muscle “organically”—along with strength
- Experience minimal fatigue and soreness—because you need energy outside the gym
Power to the people!
Sign up and power to you!
|Albany, NY, United States||May 21, 2022|
|New York, NY, United States||May 22, 2022|
|Paris, France||May 22, 2022|
|Seoul, Korea, Republic of||May 28, 2022|
|Las Vegas, NV, United States||Jun 11, 2022|
|Modesto, CA, United States||Jun 11, 2022|
|Newcastle, Australia||Jun 12, 2022|
|Gold Coast, Australia||Jun 18, 2022|
|Munich, Germany||Jul 2, 2022|
|Montreal, Canada||Aug 20, 2022|
If there are no workshops in your area, please check the schedule later or learn from our Online Courses.