Either you never touched the barbell, or you dabbled in the past. Now you choose to be strong and to do it right.
At Barbell 101 workshop you will learn:
- Develop total body strength with just two highest yield lifts (Fact: some of the strongest athletes in the world are ultra-minimalists)
- The Deadlift—the most “functional” strength exercise and the most hardcore lift of all time
- The Bench Press—the undisputed champion for building upper body strength faster than any other exercise
- The Bridge Floor Press—a favorite of old-time strongmen and wrestlers, it is a bench press with no bench
- Perform these lifts like a pro—with techniques perfected for maximal strength and longevity
- Keep gaining strength non-stop for up to a year with state-of-the-art programming that blends Soviet science and American ingenuity
- Build quality muscle “organically”—along with strength
- Experience minimal fatigue and soreness—because you need energy outside the gym
Power to the people!
Sign up and power to you!
|Nantes, France||Oct 8, 2023|
|Palermo, Italy||Oct 28, 2023|
|Wantage, United Kingdom||Oct 29, 2023|
|Paso Robles, CA, United States||Nov 4, 2023|
|Plovdiv, Bulgaria||Nov 5, 2023|
|Padova, Italy||Nov 11, 2023|
|Napoli, Italy||Nov 12, 2023|
|Lyon, France||Nov 19, 2023|
|Dublin, Ireland||Nov 25, 2023|
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates||Dec 9, 2023|
|Strasbourg, France||Dec 10, 2023|
If there are no workshops in your area, please check the schedule later or learn from our Online Courses.