Accept no compromises.
Between power and conditioning.
Between strength and flexibility.
Between being an athlete and looking like one.
Enter the kettlebell—the only training tool able to deliver all aspects of extreme fitness with no compromises.
No-one knows how to wield this tool better than StrongFirst, the kettlebell ground zero.
Taking the Kettlebell 101 workshop is like walking into the pages of Pavel’s ground-breaking book Kettlebell Simple & Sinister. You will learn:
- The kettlebell exercises that deliver great gains while having the steepest learning curve
- The Swing—build a back of steel, sprinter’s glutes, fighter’s conditioning, and a blue-collar grip
- The Get-up—forge resilient shoulders and bullet-proof abs
- The Goblet Squat—develop a killer blend of strength and flexibility
- Kettlebell safety and other boring stuff that pros swear by and amateurs ignore at their own risk
- Insider strategies for long term sustainable training to reach your goals
- Pavel’s “Alt-S&S” programming—totally in line with the book, yet with unique wrinkles
The day after the workshop you will be able to hit the ground running towards your goals.
Sign up and power to you!
|Bruxelles, Belgium||Apr 1, 2023|
|Padova, Italy||Apr 1, 2023|
|Bastia, France||Apr 8, 2023|
|Marshchapel, United Kingdom||Apr 8, 2023|
|Phoenix, AZ, United States||Apr 8, 2023|
|Strasbourg, France||Apr 8, 2023|
|Middlesborough, United Kingdom||Apr 22, 2023|
|Biarritz, France||Apr 29, 2023|
|Mat-Su Valley, AK, United States||Apr 29, 2023|
|Zawiercie, Poland||Apr 29, 2023|
|Albuquerque, NM, United States||May 6, 2023|
|Los Angeles, CA, United States||May 6, 2023|
|Portland, OR, United States||May 7, 2023|
|Brookline, MA, United States||May 13, 2023|
|Daegu, Korea, Republic of||May 13, 2023|
|Modesto, CA, United States||May 13, 2023|
|Plovdiv, Bulgaria||May 13, 2023|
|Taipei, Taiwan||May 13, 2023|
|Jeju-Do, Korea, Republic of||May 20, 2023|
|Wroclaw, Poland||May 20, 2023|
|Oaxaca, Mexico||May 27, 2023|
|Perth, Australia||Jun 11, 2023|
|Chihuahua, Mexico||Jun 17, 2023|
|Gwangju, Korea, Republic of||Jun 17, 2023|
|Guadalajara, Mexico||Jul 1, 2023|
|Auckland, New Zealand||Jul 23, 2023|
|Dunedin, New Zealand||Jul 30, 2023|
|Brisbane, Australia||Aug 12, 2023|
|Central Coast, Nsw, Australia||Aug 20, 2023|
If there are no workshops in your area, please check the schedule later or learn from our Online Courses.