Accept no compromises.
Between power and conditioning.
Between strength and flexibility.
Between being an athlete and looking like one.
Enter the kettlebell—the only training tool able to deliver all aspects of extreme fitness with no compromises.
No-one knows how to wield this tool better than StrongFirst, the kettlebell ground zero.
Taking the Kettlebell 101 workshop is like walking into the pages of Pavel’s ground-breaking book Kettlebell Simple & Sinister. You will learn:
- The kettlebell exercises that deliver great gains while having the steepest learning curve
- The Swing—build a back of steel, sprinter’s glutes, fighter’s conditioning, and a blue-collar grip
- The Get-up—forge resilient shoulders and bullet-proof abs
- The Goblet Squat—develop a killer blend of strength and flexibility
- Kettlebell safety and other boring stuff that pros swear by and amateurs ignore at their own risk
- Insider strategies for long term sustainable training to reach your goals
- Pavel’s “Alt-S&S” programming—totally in line with the book, yet with unique wrinkles
The day after the workshop you will be able to hit the ground running towards your goals.
Sign up and power to you!
|Rijeka, Croatia||Dec 3, 2022|
|Paris, France||Jan 14, 2023|
|Bordeaux, France||Jan 21, 2023|
|Padova, Italy||Jan 21, 2023|
|Salt Lake City, UT, United States||Jan 28, 2023|
|Kaunas, Lithuania||Feb 11, 2023|
|Taipei City, Taiwan||Feb 11, 2023|
|Ipswich, Australia||Feb 18, 2023|
|Oaxaca, Mexico||Feb 18, 2023|
|Brisbane, Australia||Feb 25, 2023|
|Sydney, Australia||Mar 5, 2023|
|Phoenix, AZ, United States||Apr 8, 2023|
|Mat-Su Valley, AK, United States||Apr 29, 2023|
|Lima, Peru||Jun 10, 2023|
|Chihuahua, Mexico||Jun 17, 2023|
|Guadalajara, Mexico||Jul 1, 2023|
|Brisbane, Australia||Aug 12, 2023|
If there are no workshops in your area, please check the schedule later or learn from our Online Courses.