all posts post new thread

Nutrition Nutrition approach?

You could do it on a budget minus the light bed.
And if you wanted to work in the light therapy there are plenty of places where you can buy by the session.
Fair enough I guess, it just irks me when I see all these supposed gurus recommend a bunch of things that the average middle class person can't afford or doesn't even have time for because they're working 3 jobs trying to survive. lol

I neglected to mention that orange metamucil mixed w. milk + vanilla whey protein powder is pretty yummy and filling. I add a bit of "green powder" and creatine to this in my morning protein shake.

Fair enough I guess, it just irks me when I see all these supposed gurus recommend a bunch of things that the average middle class person can't afford or doesn't even have time for because they're working 3 jobs trying to survive. lol
I would suggest not worrying about what gurus are recommending cause in 5 years most of them turn out to be bull crap...

I here you . Do what you can do. Use the sun sensibly for your red light therapy, etc.

I can of beans is about 350 calories.

Are you saying you're eating only 1 cans of beans a day, plus a little bit of other stuff, for 3-5 days in a row?

If true, that's a crazy huge deficit, probably -1500 to -2000 calories a day, depending on your size.

I suspect you might be miscalculating.

No, that's what I'm saying. Modified Alternate Day Fasting is eating 500 calories every other day and I found that bean dishes were so filling that I could do that for 3-5 days in a row without ever feeling like I was dieting. I kept working out and only felt weak if I stopped supplementing my electrolytes.

Back
Top Bottom