all posts post new thread

Other/Mixed Recent Fitness-Related Purchases

Other strength modalities (e.g., Clubs), mixed strength modalities (e.g., combined kettlebell and barbell), other goals (flexibility)
really come around on Huberman
You may also like Jerry Brainum. Jerry’s the real deal he has the credentials, knowledge and experience. I subscribe to his Applied Metabolics Newsletter it’s no bull. The man’s a gem and delivers just the facts because it’s his passion. Check out his YouTube channel.

. Sample

Last edited:
You may also like Jerry Brainum. Jerry’s the real deal he has the credentials, knowledge and experience. I subscribe to his Applied Metabolics Newsletter it’s no bull. The man’s a gem and delivers just the facts because it’s his passion. Check out his YouTube channel.
oh man, give this old skeptic some time. Took me about a year to come around on Huberman!

Screenshot_20221208_134419_Chrome.jpg

No, I didn't buy it, but there's only 4 left, so I imagine somebody did. Although part of me wonders if the flat sides would be "kinder" to the forearms...

~Edited to say... $1345 RRP!

I don't expect these huberman types to always hit home runs. It's like reading a book. Maybe the book is 400 pages, maybe I get 2-3 things I find interesting/useful. Worth it, to me.
BIG time. I liken it to panning for gold. You never know when or where you are gonna find that big, FAT gold nugget.

While I'm typing, Don Fairbanks recommended Michael Easter's "The Comfort Crisis" to me. I finished it and immediately restarted it.

Back
Top Bottom