The StrongFirst Kettlebell Course is the most thorough and in-depth kettlebell training you can get in a single day. Developed by Pavel Tsatsouline and taught by some of our most qualified Instructors, it is the eight-hour kettlebell workshop—perfected.
We have identified the fundamentals of kettlebell training and built this Course around them. Students will be taught essential skills, techniques, and principles by a small group of SFG Instructors handpicked for their ability to teach. Students will come away from the Course being able to safely and effectively train with a kettlebell on their own—the StrongFirst way.
The StrongFirst Kettlebell Course is ideal for newcomers to the kettlebell and also those who have been training but want to refine and perfect their technique. In other words, this Course provides a valuable education for people of all levels who want to optimize their training.
At the Kettlebell Course, you will learn the:
- Swing (beginning with the Deadlift)
- Turkish Get-up
- Military Press
- Education. The single-day Kettlebell Course is not an Instructor Certification. It is designed for all people who want to use the kettlebell to get stronger and more conditioned. Once you are taught the movements and the principles, we will also discuss programming. All students will also receive an in-depth Course manual.
- Focus. We teach only 4 fundamental skills in this 8-hour period. This allows us to ensure that all students leave with the ability to perform these movements and skills on their own, safely and effectively.
- Principles. Students will learn our movement fundamentals, state of the art breathing techniques, and tension skills for instant strength gains. These are the same principles taught and reinforced at our other Courses and Certifications.
- Passion. Kettlebell instruction is our passion and ongoing obsession. Our persistent dedication to every detail, combined with our unmatched pedigree and commitment to the highest standards has solidified StrongFirst’s position as the subject matter expert on kettlebell training. Learn how to use your kettlebell, the right way.
- People. Our Kettlebell Courses are taught by a small group of SFGs all hand selected by Pavel or Chief SFG Brett Jones for their ability to teach this specific Course.
- Independence. The kettlebell is a great tool to train with on your own. But to do so, you must learn how to use it safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Strength. Students will make immediate strength and performance gains once they learn the fundamentals and the principle-based system that supports them.